Gamer's Final Heaven V.2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer's Final Heaven V.2

Hello and welcome to the new and improved Gamer's Final Heaven (GFH) V.2, Here you can talk about video games and systems of any kind from old school classics to the new ones, I hope you enjoy your time here

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
GFH V.2 is now OPEN, start posting, invite friends and have fun! We'll be getting you fun content and gaming news ASAP
I am currently having trouble with the gallery and having people upload. I will fix it as soon as possible please be patient, thank you-Audioman
There is now a Facebook "Like" button you can click if you want. I'm still trying to get the Facebook Connect to work, please be patient thank you-Audioman

Sonic 4 ((demo)) Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niker411

Niker411

Sonic 4 ((demo)) Review Empty
PostSubject: Sonic 4 ((demo)) Review   Sonic 4 ((demo)) Review EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Sonic 4 ((demo)) Review Sonic_4

Preview The demo was released earlier this year, developed by Dimps and the sonic team published by Sega.

Game play - Well it plays very similar to the original 3 sonic games with everything being fast pace. some noticable changes though are the fact you can throw yourself into the air and aim bomb your enemys and bumpers. im not saying that this is bad, its just different. My only real complaint it it seems to take forever to make sonic go fast but once he does it will be just like you remember!
in the demo you get to play the first stage of the first act. There is no problems with this, but if I were the developer I would have let youy play the first 2 levels so yo can fight robotnick for the first time. 9/10

Presentation - The game looks amazing, there is no other way to put it. The world is very colorfull and shiny. Sonic himself looks great, in fact better than he has in years! The only stage we get to see in the demo is the " splash hill zone " which looks feels and plays alot like the green hill zone to me. The music for this stage was ok, not to memorible but not bad either. I give the presentation a 9/10

Overview - Overall this demo was really good with very minor minor flaws in it, and deffinatly made me want to play the full game, overall I give this demo a 9/10.
Back to top Go down

Sonic 4 ((demo)) Review
Page 1 of 1