Gamer's Final Heaven V.2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer's Final Heaven V.2

Hello and welcome to the new and improved Gamer's Final Heaven (GFH) V.2, Here you can talk about video games and systems of any kind from old school classics to the new ones, I hope you enjoy your time here

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
GFH V.2 is now OPEN, start posting, invite friends and have fun! We'll be getting you fun content and gaming news ASAP
I am currently having trouble with the gallery and having people upload. I will fix it as soon as possible please be patient, thank you-Audioman
There is now a Facebook "Like" button you can click if you want. I'm still trying to get the Facebook Connect to work, please be patient thank you-Audioman

MagMax ((nes)) Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niker411

Niker411

MagMax ((nes)) Review Empty
PostSubject: MagMax ((nes)) Review   MagMax ((nes)) Review EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:27 am

MagMax ((nes)) Review Moz-screenshot-2MagMax ((nes)) Review Moz-screenshot-3MagMax ((nes)) Review OneandDone5

Preview-
MagMax is an arcade game that was developed by Nihon Bussan and published by FCI. It was released in Japan on March 18, 1986 and October 1988 here in the U.S.

Today we will be looking at one of the many ports of the game the Nes Version

Gameplay -
This game plays like most sidescrolling shooters... for a little while. At first you start at top of the level and the controls are pretty bad honestly. but as you move along you will see parts for your ship these are your power ups for the game you collect them and your ship gets bigger and badder and eventually you will become MagMax! Then there are parts of the game where you will hit gray sections of land and go underground.. This is where it becomes very traditional.
7/10 Lets move on the presentation

Presentation - MagMax has some nice 8 bit graphics for the time with everything being colorfull and vibrant. I have no complaints with the graphics. But one thing KILLS me in this game.... the music sucks... it REALLY sucks it takes a good game with a great idea down to the crappers it is that bad.
3/10

Overview - Overall this game is ok but the music kills it

I give this game a 5/10
Back to top Go down

MagMax ((nes)) Review
Page 1 of 1