Gamer's Final Heaven V.2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer's Final Heaven V.2

Hello and welcome to the new and improved Gamer's Final Heaven (GFH) V.2, Here you can talk about video games and systems of any kind from old school classics to the new ones, I hope you enjoy your time here

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
GFH V.2 is now OPEN, start posting, invite friends and have fun! We'll be getting you fun content and gaming news ASAP
I am currently having trouble with the gallery and having people upload. I will fix it as soon as possible please be patient, thank you-Audioman
There is now a Facebook "Like" button you can click if you want. I'm still trying to get the Facebook Connect to work, please be patient thank you-Audioman

Air Fortress (NES) Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niker411

Niker411

Air Fortress (NES) Review Empty
PostSubject: Air Fortress (NES) Review   Air Fortress (NES) Review EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:04 am

Preview - this game is fun in till about the 6th level, then is waaay to hard.

Air Fortress (NES) Review DSC00440

Design - in the beggining of every stage you start in a ship for a shmup part of the level. The enemies are ok, they look like wrenches, eye balls, and other weird things at this point. When your in the level, your playing as a little red dude. The music in stage is amazing. The enemy's on the inside are, well little robots, jumping robots, and a clone of yourself. The graphics them selfs are pretty good for the time, it seems to fall under the gray category though. Overall I give the design a 7/10

Gameplay - As stated above this game is HARD later on. The shmup stages are never to bad, usually get through them pretty easily. When you finally get inside the fortress, byour objective is to find the core of the place, get back to your ship and get the fuck out. Only problem is that after the 2 or 3 stage there are multiple paths you have to follow to try to get to one or the other, its really hard. once you destroy the core you have a time limit or the place will destroy its self on you.
overall I give the gameplay a 6/10

Overview - overall this game is ok, but its was to hard I give it a 6.5/10
Back to top Go down

Air Fortress (NES) Review
Page 1 of 1