Gamer's Final Heaven V.2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer's Final Heaven V.2

Hello and welcome to the new and improved Gamer's Final Heaven (GFH) V.2, Here you can talk about video games and systems of any kind from old school classics to the new ones, I hope you enjoy your time here

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
GFH V.2 is now OPEN, start posting, invite friends and have fun! We'll be getting you fun content and gaming news ASAP
I am currently having trouble with the gallery and having people upload. I will fix it as soon as possible please be patient, thank you-Audioman
There is now a Facebook "Like" button you can click if you want. I'm still trying to get the Facebook Connect to work, please be patient thank you-Audioman

Super Smash Bros Brawl ((Wii)) Review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niker411

Niker411

Super Smash Bros Brawl ((Wii)) Review  Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash Bros Brawl ((Wii)) Review    Super Smash Bros Brawl ((Wii)) Review  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:43 pm

Super Smash Bros Brawl ((Wii)) Review  Super-smash-bros-brawl

Preview - This game is really good, and a fun party game. But, how does it stand up to Super Smash Bros Mele?

Design - Wow this game looks good. Every single character in the game looks good, NO JOKE. The stage design in the game is also very very good, with each level having its own personality. The music in this game is amazing, because, most of it is just music from other games either re-mastered or just re-packaged. so overall I give the design a 10/10

Story - there is none so 0/0

Gameplay - Holy cow!! This game is amazingly fun to play. With there being I believe around 40 characters to choose from the gameplay can be very different depending on who you play with ((for the most part)) I mean im going to be honest there are alot of copy characters like well, lets go down the list. Captian Falcon/ Gannondorf. Lucas/Nes. Link/ Toon Link... Fox/Falco/Wolf. BUT for ebery character like them there is a bad ass original like Marth, Ike, Zelda. Samus, Pit, Kind DeDeDe, Meta Knight, Snake, and sonic. With all the characters there are its hard to give them all out on the top of my head. Every characters moves are easy to pull off you use your Up B to do a jumping atack, just press B to use a regular special attack side B is usually your characters quick special and down B being the random one/ most powerful. With addition to this the big Item addition is the Smash Ball, this is the big daddy mother effer of specials. once you see this glowing ball its a frenzy to get it. you have to attack it 3 to 4 times but if you get it your character starts glowing and its time for a ass whopping. Everyones special is different and unique ((except lucas nes falco wolf and fox )). With all this I give the gameplay a 10/10

Overview - Yes this game is great and far exceeds Mele. Overall this game gets a perfect 10/10 its the perfect party game.
Back to top Go down
Tails

Tails

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl ((Wii)) Review    Super Smash Bros Brawl ((Wii)) Review  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Brawl does have a bit of a story if you count the Subspace Emissary mode. Which is pretty neat imo. lolcrossovers
Back to top Go down
Niker411

Niker411

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl ((Wii)) Review    Super Smash Bros Brawl ((Wii)) Review  EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:00 pm

yea I decided not to count that because I would have dropped the score immensely
Back to top Go down
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl ((Wii)) Review    Super Smash Bros Brawl ((Wii)) Review  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:02 pm

I played brawl once...I'm glad they decided to include more characters from the nintendo line up. I have played a japanese version of Melee for the Gamecube, where they had Simon Belmont, snake and a few others...I don't think it was Smash Bros per say but it was pretty much played the same way. Anywho, I'm glad in this one, from what little I saw and played they had characters that should of been in Melee. Anywho, that's all I can really contribute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl ((Wii)) Review    Super Smash Bros Brawl ((Wii)) Review  Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Brawl ((Wii)) Review
Page 1 of 1