Gamer's Final Heaven V.2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer's Final Heaven V.2

Hello and welcome to the new and improved Gamer's Final Heaven (GFH) V.2, Here you can talk about video games and systems of any kind from old school classics to the new ones, I hope you enjoy your time here

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
GFH V.2 is now OPEN, start posting, invite friends and have fun! We'll be getting you fun content and gaming news ASAP
I am currently having trouble with the gallery and having people upload. I will fix it as soon as possible please be patient, thank you-Audioman
There is now a Facebook "Like" button you can click if you want. I'm still trying to get the Facebook Connect to work, please be patient thank you-Audioman

Rock Band (360) Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niker411

Niker411

Rock Band (360) Review Empty
PostSubject: Rock Band (360) Review   Rock Band (360) Review EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:55 pm

Rock Band (360) Review 51bSytVe9RL_AA280_

Preview - This rhythm game thretens to shorten the life of guitar hero, will it work?

Design - The graphics in this game are ok, to be honest its hard to see anything other than the colorful 5 notes that flash across the screen. The sound is great with I can guess most of the original artists doing there songs just for the game. When you mess up, you hear it whether it be a clang of the drums or a scratch of the bass. Overall I give the design a 7/10

Gameplay - Well if you have heard of or played guitar hero, you will get the premise of the game. Hit all the notes the best you can. The main difference of this game compared to guitar hero is rock band has Drums, Bass, Guitar, and a singer. The guitar and the bass work just the same as if they were in guitar hero. The singer has to sing with the right rhythm and key, so you need to actually know the song enough to know the medley. The only thing I didn't like about the singing is that you don't have to know the words you can just go LA LA LA and be ok. The drums are a lot of fun as well. You have 4 pads, a red, yellow, blue, green, and finally a kick pedal. The beginning songs are extremely easy but just about 15 songs into the game its gets pretty insane. overall I give the game play a 9/10

Overview - This game is alot of fun especially if you can get a entire band together and play, over all I give this game a 8/10
Back to top Go down
odd__one

odd__one

Rock Band (360) Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Band (360) Review   Rock Band (360) Review EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:20 am

The hardest part of the game is getting enough people who want to play. XD
Back to top Go down

Rock Band (360) Review
Page 1 of 1