Gamer's Final Heaven V.2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer's Final Heaven V.2

Hello and welcome to the new and improved Gamer's Final Heaven (GFH) V.2, Here you can talk about video games and systems of any kind from old school classics to the new ones, I hope you enjoy your time here

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
GFH V.2 is now OPEN, start posting, invite friends and have fun! We'll be getting you fun content and gaming news ASAP
I am currently having trouble with the gallery and having people upload. I will fix it as soon as possible please be patient, thank you-Audioman
There is now a Facebook "Like" button you can click if you want. I'm still trying to get the Facebook Connect to work, please be patient thank you-Audioman

Facebook "Like" button

Go down 
2 posters

Facebook "Like"
Yes
Facebook "Like" button I_vote_lcap100%Facebook "Like" button I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
Facebook "Like" button I_vote_lcap0%Facebook "Like" button I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Audioman
Admin
Audioman

Facebook "Like" button Empty
PostSubject: Facebook "Like" button   Facebook "Like" button EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:24 pm

I need opinions it, I honestly thought it would be a nice little feature for people who use Facebook alot and feel as though they'd want to "Like" it, you know? Like "Ooo, I wish I could "Like" this" or something around those lines. I couldn't get the Facebook connect to work but I hear its a Facebook problem, not the forum's. So tell me what you guys think
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/kaospyro
odd__one

odd__one

PostSubject: Re: Facebook "Like" button   Facebook "Like" button EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:43 am

I think it is a fun idea. ^^
Back to top Go down
Audioman
Admin
Audioman

PostSubject: Re: Facebook "Like" button   Facebook "Like" button EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:12 am

I'm hoping people can see it as "This is just a fun option, nothing we have to do" instead of "Oh great, hes forcing this on us, how stupid" type thing xP
Back to top Go down
odd__one

odd__one

PostSubject: Re: Facebook "Like" button   Facebook "Like" button EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:14 am

I am kind of hoping one of my IRL friends will be all, "Ooo what is this?" and maybe join. I still forgot to ask Notch. He would probably like to talk about some games he has been playing on PS3. Sheesh, if there was a Ratchet and Clank section he would be here in a heartbeat. XD
Back to top Go down
Audioman
Admin
Audioman

PostSubject: Re: Facebook "Like" button   Facebook "Like" button EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Him and my brother would probably get along, he likes that series too
Back to top Go down
odd__one

odd__one

PostSubject: Re: Facebook "Like" button   Facebook "Like" button EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:29 am

Oh my goodness. Putting two major Ratchet and Clank fans in one room... So much nerd. XD
Back to top Go down
Audioman
Admin
Audioman

PostSubject: Re: Facebook "Like" button   Facebook "Like" button EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:57 am

I don't think my brother is interested in joining this forum Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facebook "Like" button   Facebook "Like" button Empty

Back to top Go down

Facebook "Like" button
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer's Final Heaven V.2 :: Off Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: