Gamer's Final Heaven V.2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer's Final Heaven V.2

Hello and welcome to the new and improved Gamer's Final Heaven (GFH) V.2, Here you can talk about video games and systems of any kind from old school classics to the new ones, I hope you enjoy your time here

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
GFH V.2 is now OPEN, start posting, invite friends and have fun! We'll be getting you fun content and gaming news ASAP
I am currently having trouble with the gallery and having people upload. I will fix it as soon as possible please be patient, thank you-Audioman
There is now a Facebook "Like" button you can click if you want. I'm still trying to get the Facebook Connect to work, please be patient thank you-Audioman

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tails

Tails

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt Empty
PostSubject: Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt   Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:43 pm

Anyone heard of this anime? It's pretty kickass, if you like dirty humor, sexual innuendos and superhero angel strippers Cool

It's by the same ppl who did FLCL~
Back to top Go down
Niker411

Niker411

PostSubject: Re: Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt   Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:48 pm

AHHH sounds amazing lol because FLCL is amazing. but no sadly I haven't heard of it.
Back to top Go down
Tails

Tails

PostSubject: Re: Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt   Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:46 am

it's pretty random and insane, but it's not really meant to be serious xD I mean, the two angels have a dog that looks like Gir Laughing it's a good anime for a laugh Cool
Back to top Go down
Niker411

Niker411

PostSubject: Re: Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt   Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:15 pm

thats cool, how many episodes are there?
Back to top Go down
Tails

Tails

PostSubject: Re: Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt   Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:28 pm

It barely came out in Japan, and I think there are 2 episodes thus far, but only episode 1 is on YT right now

If I read correctly, this anime is 13 episodes long
Back to top Go down
Niker411

Niker411

PostSubject: Re: Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt   Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:36 pm

aww ok lol no english dubs?
Back to top Go down
Tails

Tails

PostSubject: Re: Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt   Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:23 pm

lol naw. Like I said, it barely came out in Japan

It's highly unlikely it would be dubbed, just because it's so bad in a humorous kinda way xD just watch the first half of the first episode and you'll see what i mean
Back to top Go down
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

PostSubject: Re: Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt   Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:56 pm

I thought this was going to be a hentai fetish thing....How disappointed I was. However, it does sound interesting.

Btw: all three are win by my book.
Back to top Go down
Audioman
Admin
Audioman

PostSubject: Re: Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt   Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:46 pm

I fucking loved FLCL, was it Gainax that did it?

America is too pussied out for that kind of thing unfortunately -,.,-;; but it sounds funny
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/kaospyro
Tails

Tails

PostSubject: Re: Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt   Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:25 pm

Yup, Gainax did FLCL.

Panty and Stocking is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt   Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt Empty

Back to top Go down

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer's Final Heaven V.2 :: Off Topic :: Anime-
Jump to: