Gamer's Final Heaven V.2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer's Final Heaven V.2

Hello and welcome to the new and improved Gamer's Final Heaven (GFH) V.2, Here you can talk about video games and systems of any kind from old school classics to the new ones, I hope you enjoy your time here

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
GFH V.2 is now OPEN, start posting, invite friends and have fun! We'll be getting you fun content and gaming news ASAP
I am currently having trouble with the gallery and having people upload. I will fix it as soon as possible please be patient, thank you-Audioman
There is now a Facebook "Like" button you can click if you want. I'm still trying to get the Facebook Connect to work, please be patient thank you-Audioman

Swords & Serpents

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

Swords & Serpents Empty
PostSubject: Swords & Serpents   Swords & Serpents EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:27 pm

So, lately I've been playing Swords & Serpents. I haven't really touched the game since I heard some guy get shot, just outside my apartment while I was playing it out in my living room...I was around 4....Pretty wild.

Well, I was wondering if anyone else has played that game. It's a dungeon crawler, pretty basic. There's pretty much no story, except a vague description of "slay the dragon at lvl 16"........
ok........

The interface of the game is fairly simple. Three screens. One shows the map, the other a frontal view of what you're seeing, and a third at the bottom displaying parties health and magic. In the beginning of the game, you get to "roll" for your characters ability scores, which gives it a D&Dish element to the game. You can be three classic classes in your party of four, a Wizard, Thief, & Fighter. Just be sure to roll appropriately or your team is going to suck. You can also play this multiplayer from 2 or 4 players (sorry, no third wheels Swords & Serpents Icon_lol ) via Nintendo Satellite or 4 player adapter, which is pretty cool. 1P being party leader.

You fight your standard dungeony like enemies, gain loot and so forth. However there's only 16 levels, both game and leveling. Also it uses a password system for saving progress, a total of 5 separate passwords, 4 for players and 1 for game progress. Though if you're using emulation, hurray for saving anytime anywhere!!!

Anyways, if you want to play a pretty basic dungeon crawler, you should check this game out. It remains one of my favorites today. However, it does get pretty hard if you're not on top of things.

Some would call it

*puts on sunglasses*

Nintendo hard.....

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
Audioman
Admin
Audioman

Swords & Serpents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swords & Serpents   Swords & Serpents EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:39 pm

Sounds interesting
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/kaospyro
Niker411

Niker411

Swords & Serpents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swords & Serpents   Swords & Serpents EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:26 pm

* agrees with audioman *
Back to top Go down
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

Swords & Serpents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swords & Serpents   Swords & Serpents EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:20 pm

It is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swords & Serpents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swords & Serpents   Swords & Serpents Empty

Back to top Go down

Swords & Serpents
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer's Final Heaven V.2 :: Gaming :: Old School Consoles-
Jump to: