Gamer's Final Heaven V.2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer's Final Heaven V.2

Hello and welcome to the new and improved Gamer's Final Heaven (GFH) V.2, Here you can talk about video games and systems of any kind from old school classics to the new ones, I hope you enjoy your time here

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
GFH V.2 is now OPEN, start posting, invite friends and have fun! We'll be getting you fun content and gaming news ASAP
I am currently having trouble with the gallery and having people upload. I will fix it as soon as possible please be patient, thank you-Audioman
There is now a Facebook "Like" button you can click if you want. I'm still trying to get the Facebook Connect to work, please be patient thank you-Audioman

Comic concept

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

Comic concept Empty
PostSubject: Comic concept   Comic concept EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:49 am

So, I was thinking for the longest time about making a comic/manga, whatever the fuck you wanna look at it.

Basically it's based off a persona I've made called the Bicycle Samurai © (since I ride a bike everywhere, samurai because I like sharp stuff....shut up). Anyways I was also thinking maybe perhaps making some sort of animation through flash or other means (if I have the time and attention span Comic concept Icon_razz ) that ties into trance...Mostly fight music and stuff...Anywho, the way I have it in my head sounds pretty cool...

Anyways to make discussion on this topic, have any comic/animation concepts of your own you always wanted to see brought to life? Describe some, I'm sure they're rather interesting...

I have way too many...
Back to top Go down
Niker411

Niker411

Comic concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic concept   Comic concept EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:09 am

Naw to be honest.. I don't lol im not that creative. all of my creativity comes out in my music.
Back to top Go down
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

Comic concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic concept   Comic concept EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:35 pm

That's kind of a contradictory sentence...Saying you're not that creative yet your creativity comes through your music. That's actually quite creative...You're just visually artistically challenged =P

Anyways, technicality aside, never thought about having a comic concept? Even if you didn't draw it out, there's still the story aspect of it. I'm not that great at drawing myself, cant really draw human/animeish type stuff that well, unless I really really really really concentrate on it, and I lack concentration... So I mainly do abstract, however I wouldn't mind working with someone who could, if they did it for free lol XP.

What kind of music do you play?
Back to top Go down
Niker411

Niker411

Comic concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic concept   Comic concept EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:54 pm

lol naw, I haven't ever really thought about it to be honest.

I do accoustic mostly with some ALT. and punk comming into the mix everyonce in a while
Back to top Go down
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

Comic concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic concept   Comic concept EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:02 pm

That's cool. At least you're being constructive with your talent...My brother plays guitar but he doesn't really do anything with it. Doesn't try to start a band, or try and make a makeshift one man band or anything... Just kind of sits there, plays on it when he's extremely bored, or uses it to show off at parties...I dunno, right now if I could play the guitar, I'd be sitting out at Pier 60 on Clearwater beach with a case and just start wailing on it for some pocket money or trying to make some other entertaining uses out of it using audio programs.

I'm not the most musically inclined though (i did have a set of bongos once) I mostly write (though I haven't done much of that recently). Though I was thinking about opening up good ol' FL studio again, played with it, while in KS for 6 months, nothing else to do but smoke pot, look at traffic and snow. Always wanted to try making techno or trance with it.
Back to top Go down
Niker411

Niker411

Comic concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic concept   Comic concept EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:49 pm

That would be cool

hey speaking of creativity lol how is your RPG maker game comming along?
Back to top Go down
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

Comic concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic concept   Comic concept EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:04 pm

I scratched it. I had no story so it made it rather difficult to continue on. Had no concept art or anything to go off of. A lot of the scripts you need are usually outdated and a lot of the RPG Maker community is pretty small. I mean, there are still tons of resources out there, however if you needed help with re-working the script to your needs, the scrip writer was either no longer around or just posts it and disappears for awhile. Not to mention, I just generally didn't like that engine (RPG Maker VX - Vista). I was originally hoping to use RPG Maker XP since it has the most room to work with and the tiles aren't blocky and are better detailed. Also, the sprites look more proportionate to the SNES style and more appealing to the eyes. VX lacked a lot of that and unfortunately XP had a compatibility issue with my version of Vista Comic concept 584712
Also the fact that it was just me. That meant I had to do the scripting, tile setting, bug fixes, debugging, story teller, music (choosing and making), pretty much everything...That would take a lot of time. However, that isn't the slightest issue given current circumstance...

Case in short, unprepared -.-.............

However, I am working on a D&D campaign, and we played our first act a few weeks ago and I'm currently working on the second session (Though, now trying to over come writers block.) . I was actually thinking about converting it into a game if I can get the tools I want. Since I will pretty much have a description of everything.

Though given the time I've worked on it, I learned some cool stuff. Though, right now, production is ceased...Thinking back now, I did have enough space for a short demo...Wish I would of saved it for you guys damn it. >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comic concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic concept   Comic concept Empty

Back to top Go down

Comic concept
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer's Final Heaven V.2 :: Off Topic :: Anime-
Jump to: