Gamer's Final Heaven V.2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer's Final Heaven V.2

Hello and welcome to the new and improved Gamer's Final Heaven (GFH) V.2, Here you can talk about video games and systems of any kind from old school classics to the new ones, I hope you enjoy your time here

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
GFH V.2 is now OPEN, start posting, invite friends and have fun! We'll be getting you fun content and gaming news ASAP
I am currently having trouble with the gallery and having people upload. I will fix it as soon as possible please be patient, thank you-Audioman
There is now a Facebook "Like" button you can click if you want. I'm still trying to get the Facebook Connect to work, please be patient thank you-Audioman

Trance suggestions, unce unce unce unce unce

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

Trance suggestions, unce unce unce unce unce Empty
PostSubject: Trance suggestions, unce unce unce unce unce   Trance suggestions, unce unce unce unce unce EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:10 am

So I was wondering if anyone knew any good trance artist...It's been quite sometime since I've listened to that genre of music and I have no trance on my comp and it's due for some. Anyone have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Audioman
Admin
Audioman

PostSubject: Re: Trance suggestions, unce unce unce unce unce   Trance suggestions, unce unce unce unce unce EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:04 am

Fuck, I never know the names of Trance artists. I only know a few really

DJ Venom
DJ Valentino

If you look up Hardstyle, thats a good one too, they have

Donkey Rollers
Headhunterz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/kaospyro
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

PostSubject: Re: Trance suggestions, unce unce unce unce unce   Trance suggestions, unce unce unce unce unce EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:19 am

I haven't listened to trance in quite some time. It just kind of sparked that I wanted to find a song from the Venture Brothers, where Dean and Hank die in a crash and the first episode of the new season (I think 3) they have "Everybody's Free" by Aquagen (ft Rozalla) playing in the background while Brock hunts down Doc. Venture. I think the episode is called "Powerless in the face of death" Good episode. Anyways after I found that I've pretty much been up all night listening to the shit....

"Screw the boys! I wanna stay here with my new friends and their feel good candy!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YgAw1G-4zY&a=GxdCwVVULXc4IKqvsO20z_BJU8QuQd4x&list=ML&playnext=1

Last edited by Baron_Von_Bullsh-t on Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding link.)
Back to top Go down
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

PostSubject: Re: Trance suggestions, unce unce unce unce unce   Trance suggestions, unce unce unce unce unce EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:23 am

unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce......

unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unceunce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unceunce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce
Back to top Go down
Audioman
Admin
Audioman

PostSubject: Re: Trance suggestions, unce unce unce unce unce   Trance suggestions, unce unce unce unce unce EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:04 pm

Thats alot of uncing

-rips off pants and starts uncing party boy style-
Back to top Go down
Audioman
Admin
Audioman

PostSubject: Re: Trance suggestions, unce unce unce unce unce   Trance suggestions, unce unce unce unce unce EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Wish I could help you more but those are the only ones I actually know by name xP
Back to top Go down
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

PostSubject: Re: Trance suggestions, unce unce unce unce unce   Trance suggestions, unce unce unce unce unce EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:28 pm

Well, actually if you go to newgrounds.com in the audio portal, they have a lot of cool stuff there too. Some either up and coming, or others who've been doing it for a little bit. found a lot of nifty stuff. Though I'm always looking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trance suggestions, unce unce unce unce unce   Trance suggestions, unce unce unce unce unce Empty

Back to top Go down

Trance suggestions, unce unce unce unce unce
Page 1 of 1