Gamer's Final Heaven V.2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer's Final Heaven V.2

Hello and welcome to the new and improved Gamer's Final Heaven (GFH) V.2, Here you can talk about video games and systems of any kind from old school classics to the new ones, I hope you enjoy your time here

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
GFH V.2 is now OPEN, start posting, invite friends and have fun! We'll be getting you fun content and gaming news ASAP
I am currently having trouble with the gallery and having people upload. I will fix it as soon as possible please be patient, thank you-Audioman
There is now a Facebook "Like" button you can click if you want. I'm still trying to get the Facebook Connect to work, please be patient thank you-Audioman

Mushroom Men ( Wii) Informatinal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niker411

Niker411

Mushroom Men ( Wii) Informatinal  Empty
PostSubject: Mushroom Men ( Wii) Informatinal    Mushroom Men ( Wii) Informatinal  EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Hey guys, I haven't been playing games all to often lately so im going to give you some info on a game for the wii called Mushroom men.

Mushroom Men ( Wii) Informatinal  Moz-screenshot-1Mushroom Men ( Wii) Informatinal  MM_Wii_BoxArt

It came out in 2008

It is a full 3d platforming game..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9UWl3N8feM

there is a trailer.

Tell me what you guys think below, ill be sure to post some reviews soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom Men ( Wii) Informatinal    Mushroom Men ( Wii) Informatinal  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:14 am

My first initial thought was a mushroom stamp XP
Back to top Go down
Niker411

Niker411

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom Men ( Wii) Informatinal    Mushroom Men ( Wii) Informatinal  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:32 pm

lol a mushroom stamp?
Back to top Go down
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom Men ( Wii) Informatinal    Mushroom Men ( Wii) Informatinal  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:38 pm

Yeah, you know, slap a bitch in the face with your penorz and leave an imprint the shape of a mushroom =D. Looks like a giant dick with arms and legs on the cover anyways...All he would have to do is head butt someone...Though in that case I don't think it would be a temporary stamp =/.

In all seriousness though, it looks, from the cover to be a "B" game. Something that has like 10 levels in it and you can beat it in like 3 hours or less. That's just my initial judgment since I don't play much of new gen consoles (due to lack of funds). So I don't really keep track or keep up with whats out there anymore. Seems interesting though...

I DEFEAT YOU WITH MY STAMP OF MUSHROOM DOOM!!!

*wet sticky slap*

HAHA!!!

*flies away*
Back to top Go down
Niker411

Niker411

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom Men ( Wii) Informatinal    Mushroom Men ( Wii) Informatinal  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:48 pm

lol fair enough, I honestly haven't played it, but the title caught my eye
Back to top Go down
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom Men ( Wii) Informatinal    Mushroom Men ( Wii) Informatinal  EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:53 pm

Well, I'm pretty sure you could pirate it, if you soft modded your Wii. Not saying you should, but you could. Wink
Back to top Go down
Niker411

Niker411

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom Men ( Wii) Informatinal    Mushroom Men ( Wii) Informatinal  EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:50 pm

too bad I don't know how to do that, only my PSP is hacked
Back to top Go down
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom Men ( Wii) Informatinal    Mushroom Men ( Wii) Informatinal  EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Well, that's something you can most certainly google and find your answer to, seeing as how my friend did it to his. Has only bought maybe 3 games total and the rest are bootlegs. Though I don't think you can receive updates from Nintendo...Either way, that's up to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom Men ( Wii) Informatinal    Mushroom Men ( Wii) Informatinal  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mushroom Men ( Wii) Informatinal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer's Final Heaven V.2 :: Entertainment :: Niker411's video game reviews-
Jump to: