Gamer's Final Heaven V.2

Hello and welcome to the new and improved Gamer's Final Heaven (GFH) V.2, Here you can talk about video games and systems of any kind from old school classics to the new ones, I hope you enjoy your time here

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
GFH V.2 is now OPEN, start posting, invite friends and have fun! We'll be getting you fun content and gaming news ASAP
I am currently having trouble with the gallery and having people upload. I will fix it as soon as possible please be patient, thank you-Audioman
There is now a Facebook "Like" button you can click if you want. I'm still trying to get the Facebook Connect to work, please be patient thank you-Audioman

Share | 

Kurohime..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niker411

PostSubject: Kurohime..   Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Ah Kurohime is my absolute fave Manga ever, have you ever heard of it or read it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

PostSubject: Re: Kurohime..   Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:05 am

unfortunately i never got into manga much...I do have the Cowboy Bebop box set and the first volume of gunnm (Battle Angel Alita) that I want to finish getting...And my friend has volume 17 and 18 of Akira...Big fucking manga right there...I'd like to read up on that one day...I mostly wanna check out the older stuff since thats my forte when it comes to anime in general like GITS, or Appleseed, bubblegum crisis, stuff like that. Great animes, I'm sure the mangas are just as good.

Kurohime....sounds like a character from Bleach...The one red head with the big tits...I think...I dunno, I don't really keep track but it sounds familiar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niker411

PostSubject: Re: Kurohime..   Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:56 am

lol you know what? LOL the char from bleaches name is Orihime lol

ah thats cool, I love apple seed but I haven't heard of any of the others
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baron_Von_Bullsh-t

PostSubject: Re: Kurohime..   Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Still has big tits....>.>

Surprisingly, not many people I talk to have, unless they're the older generation of anime/manga lovers...They're definitely worth the watch (and I'm sure the read).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niker411

PostSubject: Re: Kurohime..   Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:33 pm

most likely i mean the only anime movies ive actually seen are Apple seed, princess mononoke, ghost in a shell and a full metal alchemist : brotherhood ((I think its that one))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurohime..   

Back to top Go down

Kurohime..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer's Final Heaven V.2 :: Off Topic :: Anime-
Jump to: